Everyone is aware of the acronym CPR, some vaguely so. It's an emergency procedure related to cardiac arrest. But what do you do in the event of such an emergency? Crucially, do you know how to perform CPR? The following animated infographic shows you how to do it - and saves a life.
More information from the original article by creator Robin Blunck.
1. 2014 Hands-OnlyTM CPR Fact Sheet
2. CPR - adult
4. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR): First aid
5. CPR - child (1 to 8 years old)
6. CPR - infant
7. Paediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Ready Reference
8. CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
9. Recover evidence and knowledge gap analysis on veterinary CPR
10. Hands-Only CPR
11. Dog CPR
Top image: CPR technique as demonstrated on a dummy. Credit: OpenStax College/Wikimedia Commons.
[Source: Carrington College. Top image added.]