Smartphones may be a technological innovation, but many owners do not realize how much data is being tracked. Phones today log our movements, location, searches, messages and calls, and can send that information freely to anyone! Take a look at the infographic below by Neon SMS and discover exactly how your phone may be spying on you and learn some simple ways to help protect your privacy.
1. Your smartphone may be tracking your every move
2. 4 ways your Android device is tracking you (and how to stop it)
3. Are you being tracked? How to spot a tracking app on your phone
4. Who’s Tracking Your Smartphone?
5. Is your smartphone being tracked? We asked an expert
6. How To Turn Off Smartphone Apps That Track You In The Background
7. Your Smartphone Could be Tracking You Every 3 Minutes, Study Says
8. How your phone tracks where you’ve been
9. Spies Can Track You Just by Watching Your Phone’s Power Use
10. How Is Your Smartphone Spying on You?
11. Is your smartphone spying on you?
12. Snooping on Your Smartphone: How to Avoid Apps Spying on You
13. Can they spy on you through your smartphone microphone?
14. Six ways your tech is spying on you - and how to turn it off
15. Is your always listening smartphone spying on you?
16. Is There Spy Software on My Cell Phone - How to Detect if You are Being Monitored
17. 13 Secrets to Detect Android Spyware and Secure Your Privacy
18. Here’s who is tracking your smartphone - and how to stop them
19. Secret 'BADASS' Intelligence Program Spied on Smartphones
20. How Retailers Use Smartphones To Track Shoppers In The Store
[Source: Neon SMS.]