Wednesday, 26 July 2017


If you're browsing online now, what you see is only the surface web, the part most of us are familiar with and where all sites are indexed by search engines and are easily accessible. But it's only the tip of the iceberg, comprising only 10 percent of the total size of the internet. The rest (90 percent) are what is known as the Deep Web, which includes the part that’s 100 percent anonymous: the Dark Web. In simple terms, the Dark Web is the hidden side of the internet. It's an area that evokes images of illegal pornography, black markets, hacking groups, botnet operations (those associated with spam, fraud, and malicious attacks), and the likes. Learn more about this dark, hidden side of the internet from the following infographic by Cartwright King Solicitors.

[Post Source: Cartwright King Solicitors.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please adhere to proper blog etiquette when posting your comments. This blog owner will exercise his absolution discretion in allowing or rejecting any comments that are deemed seditious, defamatory, libelous, racist, vulgar, insulting, and other remarks that exhibit similar characteristics. If you insist on using anonymous comments, please write your name or other IDs at the end of your message.