Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

INFOGRAPHIC: HOW TO BEAT FACEBOOK ADDICTION


wps9251.tmp
With 1.32 billion monthly users, Facebook is one of the most heavily used websites in the world. Since Facebook’s founding, the amount of time the average person spends on social media has more than doubled, and Facebook itself says that the average American spends about 40 minutes checking their Facebook feed every day. If you think your Facebook addiction might be causing problems in your life, or you just want to cut back a bit so you can focus your attention and energy on more important things, this infographic by Who Is Hosting This shows you how you can start to take control.

http://blogmedia.whoishostingthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/How-to-Beat-Facebook-Addiction.jpg

Infographic Sources:
1.
How to Delete/Uninstall an iPhone App
2. Americans Now Spend More Time on Facebook than They Do on Their Pets
3. How Do I Remove an App or Game That I've Added?
4. How do I choose what I get notifications about?
5. How Do I Unfriend or Remove a Friend?
6. How to Remove Built-in (Bloatware) Apps on Your Android Devices?
7. How Do I Deactivate My Account
8. How Do I Permanently Delete My Account
9. Apps Solidify Leadership Six Years into the Mobile Revolution
10. The True Costs of Facebook Addiction: Low Self-Esteem and Poor Body Image
11. Our Mission
12. Social Media Update 2013
13. 2013 Wasting Time at Work Survey
14. Social Media Survey Finds Use in Bed, on Waking
15. New Research about Facebook Addiction
16. The Population Fix
17. Addiction - Definition
18. Definition of Addiction
19. How Do I Adjust My Mobile Push Notifications from Facebook?
20. How do I Uninstall and Reinstall the Messenger App from My Android?

[Source: Who Is Hosting This.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please adhere to proper blog etiquette when posting your comments. This blog owner will exercise his absolution discretion in allowing or rejecting any comments that are deemed seditious, defamatory, libelous, racist, vulgar, insulting, and other remarks that exhibit similar characteristics. If you insist on using anonymous comments, please write your name or other IDs at the end of your message.