Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

VIDEO: 10 DELICIOUS WAYS COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD COOK THEIR STEAKS


10 delicious ways countries around the world cook their steaks
10 delicious ways countries around the world cook their steaks
By Casey Chan,
Sploid, 29 September 2014.

With my steaks, I prefer the unbeatable seasoning one-two punch of salt and pepper. And well, maybe some garlic if I'm feeling frisky. I just like the taste of red meat too much. But around the world? You'll get steaks seasoned and marinated with orange peel, lime zest, soy sauce, shrimp paste, sugar and much more.

And after watching this video by Foodbeast, I think I'll have to re-evaluate my meat marriage to salt and pepper. I'm going to start getting crazy.


[Source: Sploid.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please adhere to proper blog etiquette when posting your comments. This blog owner will exercise his absolution discretion in allowing or rejecting any comments that are deemed seditious, defamatory, libelous, racist, vulgar, insulting, and other remarks that exhibit similar characteristics. If you insist on using anonymous comments, please write your name or other IDs at the end of your message.